Sinister: paul burrel, j-lo and amelie

jk151 jk151 at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 22 15:01:23 GMT 2002

Hi
I'm feeling a bit guilty today, I seem to have been messing up when I
really should know better. You know how it is, you are trying to do the
right thing, and it turns out you have just created a right royal mess
(not on a Paul Burrel Vs the Queen scale of things, obviously, but not
far off).

This applies not only to my new-found friends at uni (I'm a first year
at york university a member of the seemingly ubiquitous york sinister
massive) but also to my course, as although I enjoy it, I appear to have
contracted some sort of terminal laziness when it comes to doing
"proper" essays.

However, at least two hours a week of my course involves watching a
small man make bizarre clicking noises and generally talking with his
fingers in his mouth, so I'm going to stick it out for a while longer.

Er, I don't think that I'm making quite the impression I was aiming for
here, I'lll try a different tack. Recently I have been: listening to a
lot of pop music (if j-lo and justin timberlake can be counted as pop
these days), trying to persuade 2 friends from home that they are going
to be alright after both of them got dumped by their long term partners
in the same week, and missing my copies of amelie and mallrats.

Anyway, I think now is the time to confess my secret; my name is Jen and
I like Belle and Sebastian. Yep, thats right, this is my first post, I'm
sorry to trick you into reading the whole thing by adding this at the
end but I couldn't take the pressure otherwise. If anyone has got this
far, I thank you kindly, and I promise not to post again too soon.

Jen
xxx