Sinister: Boolean boolean boolean

Lucy Alder lucyalder at xxx.com
Fri Nov 22 16:21:45 GMT 2002

So, I was concerned about the Poetry Parrot.  Is that a crime?  I know
he's an annoying little fuckwit, but that doesn't mean I don't look out
for him.  And if he disappears for any considerable length of time, I get
in touch with the Missing Parrots Bureau.  As it turns out, Daplyn's email
is up the swanny at the moment.  Or, at least, her tappity light box
doesn't seem to like dialling S-I-N-I-S-T-E-R.  So, she asked me to
forward that which she wrote.  And here it is.