Sinister: Deadline for Christmas Exchange

Madeleine McNeil mmcneil79 at xxx.com
Mon Nov 25 19:14:37 GMT 2002

My doves,

I am here in my elfin capacity to remind you all that today is the last day
for signing up for the Sinister Christmas Gift Exchange.

You can do this by sending
your name
your postal address
the number of people you want to send gifts to
any special preference you have, for example, if you only want to send
within your country. Note: Please stop asking to be matched with rich
people. Any rich people on the list have already been found and captured by
the Llew and myself.

Send these details to lleweth at hotmail.com.

We're going to have to be rather strict with the deadline, I'm afraid. I
have already pulled my hair into a tight chignon and put on my secretary
glasses, just to suit the mood of strict but innuendo laden administrative
type.

We aim to have all the matching done by Wednesday, as then Llew is off to
chase more boys and dip them in vats of melted Dairy Milk and I shall return
to doing whatever I normally do. I'll be the one procrastinating and chain
smoking in the corner, then.

Many thanks to Dappers for her post about the poetry parrot (and her kind
words about my underwear).

REMEMBER, IF YOU WANT TO SIGN UP TO THE GIFT EXCHANGE YOU MUST DO IT TODAY
OR MISS OUT FOREVER (or until we do it all again next year).

Love

Madeleine