Sinister: The SSSS...

Jay Eckard jayeckard at xxx.com
Fri Nov 29 01:14:31 GMT 2002

Evenin' there, Sinifolks.

As I sit here digesting my few meagre scraps of turkey -- there were issues,
shall we say, in my getting to the family dinner -- I ruminate.
I think to myself, how can I squeeze the most enjoyment of the season? For
it is now the Christmas season, officially, as all of us in retail shake our
heads and mutter curses to the backs of the slack-jawed customers of the
world.
I've had ideas, of course.
But putting a party hat on Murphy the Wonder Cat and sharing a bottle of
champagne with him ended, as they say, in sadness.

Murphy, it seems, is a mean drunk. I have the clawmarks to prove it.

My other idea has been greeted with at best laxidasical laconicity.
Llew all but sneered.
Jayward was unmoved.
Therefore I bring it to you.

Yep. I think there should be a
Sinister Southern Seasonal Soiree.

Our own little picnic indeed.*

I'm more than willing to be the picnic mummy (would that be Maw in these
parts?). Anyone who is interested can contact me.
So can anyone interested in mocking me. I crave attention.

I'd suggest the little burg of Chapel Hill in NC because
a) I live there
b) Aruni lives close by
c) It seems to be the most central point from Georgia to DC
and d) Ms Llaura Llew would probably be peeved if I pimped out her household
without asking first.

So yeah, the point: Festivity: yea or nay?

*And oh yeah, babies: There will be sexuality cups.
(www.joannou.net/petullant/2002_11.html)

--
"The Posby falls into a Trance
In which it does a little Dance."