Sinister: Baby you can drive my car

elenita 99 elenita99 at xxx.com
Fri Nov 29 10:52:03 GMT 2002

Hello lovelies,

The very wise Mark C. wrote about giving blood saying it was a good thing to
do. I do agree on this. Although last time I tried to give blood it ended up
in a disaster (sensitive people skip this bit).
I went to London centre, in a decided mood (doing a good thing blabla).
First of all they took a little sample from my finger to test it for iron
and other stuff. Apparently it was not really good, as the guy asked me if I
was a veggie. So I said no (but my flatmates are, does it count?). In the
end the guy said it was ok so I went next door and laid down on a bed-type
thing.
The nurse tried to find a vein in my left arm and gave up after three
attempts, living my arm with a bruise the size of an egg and a big plaster.
Next try on the right arm, after two attempts she managed to get the needle
through. After 10 minutes of waiting for the bag to fill up, she told me she
was sorry but my blood wasn't going down quick enough so it would be no
good.
So I left there with a big wrapped plaster on each arm (in the middle of
July, only wearing a girlie top with no sleeves, obviously), and Mrs
Trousers and Captain Robbo can confirm I looked like a drug addict who shot
herself the wrong way.
But yes, giving your blood is good, if your veins are better and bigger than
mine then do it.

I turned 23 last week. I had a big party in a bar on the right day, and it
was fun and I ended up a bit drunk and everybody was happy and dancing and
all.
Then on Saturday some of my friends organised a "surprise birthday thing",
meaning I had to be at home all ready and dressed up for 7 and wait for
someone to pick me up. Scary and excited. The big surprise was that my best
friend, who lives in Germany and has been telling me for a month that she
couldn't be there, was sitting at the restaurant table when I came in. So I
looked like an idiot for 5 minutes saying "you stupid woman I can't believe
you did this I can' believe it" but I was good ad didn't cry.

So it was a good birthday, and I don't really feel old or anything so that's
good.

I am starting to get excited about Xmas; well about Xmas shopping more
exactly. I shouldn't spend lots of money but I have decided to do so anyway.
I like buying presents for people, it's fun. And also I am going skiing for
New Year and that is also very exciting. And I should come to London in
January, more excitment. Next weeks should be very exciting!

OK I'll stop being excited and go back to work.
Have a lovely weekend all of you
Elenaxx