Sinister: Such a shame that I'm no longer young and carefree...

Belle The Confused Dog kissingbelle at xxx.com
Fri Nov 29 10:05:46 GMT 2002

The girl tells me it almost Christmas. I?m quite happy about that because
last Christmas I got a bone and then a few days later it was my birthday and
I got a football and then a few days later I burst the football and I was
able to tear it to pieces for the rest of the year. It?s quite amazing how
many pieces I tore it into would you believe me?
346!
The girl says she felt like she had to clear up a million pieces but she
does exaggerate sometimes!
The girl hid the rest of my football in a big black bag and I haven?t been
able to find it since. I really hope that my birthday is near to Christmas
again this year because I really miss my football!
Excuse me one moment that bird is squawking again?
Sorry about that but I?ve just about had it up to here with that bird! Since
it has found out about the band that I got my name from it starts sing as
soon as the girl puts on some music by them just  try to impress her. Don?t
think it has worked though she still hasn?t started to call it Sebastian.
Anyway back to Birthdays? I think it must be almost my birthday because a
little while ago the girl said:
?you are almost two Belle it is time you started to earn your keep?
I suggested I could be a model. She seemed to think that this wasn?t a bad
idea until I came in from the garden one day after rolling around in the
mud.
She said ?I don?t think models ever look quite that messy Belle?
I went off the idea of becoming a model very quickly after that because
rolling around in the mud had been great fun. Then she suggested that I
become a writer.
Well not exactly suggested more nagged me senseless until I wrote something.

I did write something and she put it on a website, which apparently has
nothing to do with the spider that can walk up walls, but is something a bit
like emails so you can write to lots of people at once.
I wrote a few stories:

http://www.friendsoftheheroes.co.uk

The girl says they are still there somewhere now, but hidden away a bit. Her
and the girl who brought the chocolates and some other people have been
writing things every week. The girl gets quite excited about it. Maybe even
more excited than she did at Christmas when she woke me up TOO early. When I
ask her why she keeps writing every week she looks a bit puzzled then seems
to forget my question before getting excited again.

I should go before the girl catches me writing or she will be nagging me to
write for that website again. If I was you I would keep out of her way too.
She is always looking for people to write things or to draw things or to
photograph things. Maybe that bird is lucky that he isn?t called Sebastian
after all otherwise I?m sure she would nag him to write!

Love and Kisses
Belle

"good grief belle! Even your tongue has sand on it" I could tell she was
impressed with my disguise.
http://www.friendsoftheheroes.co.uk