Sinister: De-pish & Iceland.

Nathan Reader billrogers_1 at xxx.com
Sat Nov 30 07:51:35 GMT 2002

Hello there all of you...people,

Don't worry, just a short one about a few things.
First up:

> "Belle and sebastian have become utter shite"

No, I didn't write this, Christopher Johnson did, and
yes, it is a filthy lie. Not to whinge, but I don't
think that people should post stuff like this on a
Belle and Sebestian fan website. I got the impression
that Chris left, if so, YIPEE!

I don't know what I just tried to prove, but...I don't
like it.

Anyhoo, in other news:

1/ If you have not yet discovered the Icelandic band
Sigur Ros, do! They are fantastically beutiful, well,
their music is. If you like them, them go on to
discover Mum (pronounced Moom). Also from Iceland.
Enjoy.

2/ I bought a Eukalalee(?) yesterday. The sound is a
little...bland, but it's fun and easy to play.

That's about it. Pathetic, I know, but I've just
finished school (for good) so my life is a little
uneventfull at the moment.

Bye bye for now.

P.S- About 3 months ago someone on this list (female,
16ish) e-mailed me about something, but I accidentally
deleted it before I read it. The e-mail had as the
subject a Radiohead lyric. If this is you, could you
send it again, please? I may remember your name, but I
don't right now. Lilybub?, Angel-something? BAH!

P.P.S- If anyone has any questions about Sigur Ros,
Mum, or acquiring a sensual sex life, e-mail me.

                         bye.