Sinister: Sigur Ros

Javier Garcia javiersson at xxx.com
Sat Nov 30 13:16:33 GMT 2002

Hi dear Sinisters,

I just wanted to make a short post. I agree with Nathan: Sigur Ros is my
last musical discovery at the moment. I was introduced to them by Gummi, a
nice icelandic sinister. They really rock, theis sound is special,
different, ... you have to listen to them, I am amazed by their sound, and
words can hardly explain the feelings I get when I listen to that marvellous
music. By the way, they have recently released an album named ( ), with no
lyrics in it, as long as the singer uses his voice as another instrument.
Great, none of you should miss it!

Well, I think I'll go now and take a walk in the park (Parque de Maria
Luisa, have you heard of?). The sun is shining, it's a beautiful day, 20
degrees in Sevilla, and I don't want to spend it in front of the screen.
Have a nice day and enjoy your weekend. Yeah, yeah, of course...I'll take my
Discman and listen to Sigur Ros ;-)

Best wishes!!

//Javier