Sinister: welcome to the cheap seats

hannah brown pass_the_peas85 at xxx.com
Tue Oct 1 16:48:29 BST 2002

hmmm, i feel like having an incestuous and brief love affair with a
comleplete stranger, i think they call it a "one night stand", i tried it
once and it was twnoml (or in the true sinister style TWINOMLETTE ie "the
worst night of my life") We didn't go the whole way (thank fuck), he shat in
my bed then made me make breakfast for him.hhmmm, should i be saying this?
Do people still have one night stands these days? Do you? I haven't seen so
many lurching lovelies on their way to drunkern shagdom of late, maybe i
just go to the wrong (or right) places. I could put it down to getting older
but that would be a gobshite excuse!

So i AM getting older (which is a truely absurd thing to say because you
can't do anything but)and lately i have been learning lots of new things
about myself, does that sound a bit obsessed? Some things about me are good
and others are just so horribly far away from what i want to be that i just
can't stop trying to change them. One trait of mine is the inability to take
myself seriously, this is why i can't write songs, i get to the lyric stage
and just cringe and curl up in embarrasement at any small incling of showing
emotion. Even now i am cringing at this e-mail because i am talking quite
honestly about how i feel. It's quite exciting to learn new things about
yourself but it can be frightening too. By that i mean that if you take all
the things that you hate about YOU and try to change, then think of yourself
12 years on with the same bad traits it's quite weird. I may be coming
across as being pathetic/depressed but i am neither, it's just about the
little things i think of when the light goes out.

er yeh, i haven't seen any sini crew for months and i keep missing the
london meet ups coz my e-mail access is limited, but next time i gonna
chuffing know about it. A good friend of mine told me he thought the idea of
a bunch of B&S fans getting together was just horrific, calling us a bunch
of saddos who just want to get closer to the band. I argued my point. He
squished his face up. I have not been able to look at my friend in the same
light ever since.

love hannahb

" there is no dark side of the moon, it's all dark really"