Sinister: picnic!!!

dafyd strange dafyd2001 at xxx.com
Tue Oct 1 18:54:10 BST 2002

hello there chums,

as you may or may not be aware tigermilking is fast
approaching and me and my trust sidekick have made
some arrangements for a little pre-tigermilking
picnic!

So the plans for the picnc are thus listen carefully
and no talking at the back. We will be at GREEN PARK
at 2 o clock,and as i've been informed there are loads
of exits from GREEN PARK tube,Me and my trusy
accomplice will meet all you kids at the main park
gates,which are next to THE RITZ apparently,weather
its THE ritz or not is another matter but thats where
we will be. So GREEN PARK,THIS SATURDAY, 2 O CLOCK,
MEET OUTSIDE MAIN PARK GATES NEXT TO THE RITZ,how hard
can that be,eh! If people get lost then they can give
my mobile a call on 07966286703.

thank you and that is is all!

hope to see some of you there.