Sinister: cocks in the tow

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Wed Oct 2 13:11:54 BST 2002

Jolly good.

Tesco never ceases to amaze me, I was having an absolutely terrible day
yesterday and then I went to Tesco and I was happy again all because I got
myself a bargain on Chicken Thigh.

Is today really Laura Llew's birthday?  I thought it would have been
something like that, in London we celebrated today by giving all the
Underground train drivers a day off, I personally walked several miles to go
to work this morning in honour of Laura Llew.  Because I'm nice like that.

Is there anyone on this list whose job is a train driver for the London
Underground?  I sincerely hope that you are enjoying your day off today.
How do I apply for the job?  I've looked on the website and there was
absolutely no information on a career as a Tube Driver.. did I just not dig
deep enough?

They should play B&S on London Underground trains, it'll make it a better
place.  It was nice the last time they were on the Tube.  Although really
the trains are just a pale imitation of a can of tuna, with someone sitting
on the front of it getting paid a lot of money for pushing a little stick.

Speaking of bland B&S copy bands, have anyone seen a band called the Red
Bull Dozers?  They ripped off B&S from top to bottom, and that's a very big
bottom.  They used to have a website too, but it's closed at the moment due
to lack of canbebotheredness, but they're actually quite good, despite being
a pale imitation of B&S.

To be honest I'd much rather want to see a B&S imitation of Pele.

Apparently riding on city buses for a hobby is sad, well it's even sadder
when you want to get on a bus and none of the bus drivers will fucking let
you on because 50 people jumped your queue.

Tonight if I can get home quickly - which I won't - I'm going to Tesco
again, because today is shit already, and look you're reading this.

Ken