Sinister: did you ever hear about jimmy two flutes?

Jonathan Skinner staralful at xxx.com
Wed Oct 2 22:48:11 BST 2002

Dear All
i hope this finds everyone well. I am very well and very very tired- till
not recovered after a rather large weekend which whilst being large was
rather enjoyible. I went to see Ben Folds and The divine comedy in Dublin
which was quite good and by quite good i mean blindingly kick you in the
crotch spit in your neck fantastic. It was a really entertaining gig despite
the fact that ben folds can't play the piano without his mouth being open
but i managed to look past that. i can keep my mouth open but i can't for
the live of me play the piano so he is at least one up on me. Another
purpose of the weekend was to go and watch an australian football match.
this has been a rather sport filled summer for me i must confess  first the
world cup now this. It was quite enjoyible once i got used to rules .one of
the best i thought was that you get 1 point for trying to score. I wonder
how many points ken chu would have :),  it felt a bit odd i was sat in a pub
surrounded by australian voices ( it was an australian/ kiwi/ south african
bar) drinking australian beer(good stuff actully bby the name of Boag or
something) whilst being in the middle of dublin. It was a bit odd. Anywaay
dublin gets better every time i go even though i am supposed to offically
hate it and all.
right content *fumbling around desk and shuffling papers to find some*
ah yes ohh wait no i can't find any.
OOOh wedding bitch number 3 coming up ( at last the last one)  should be
quite interesting though   the bride and the maid of honour don't talk, the
best man hates the bride and the maid of honour won't talk to him because he
dumped her so he could stay in london meaning that another one of the brides
maid also hate him , it gets better , another bridesmaid ( 5 at last count)
hates the bride and is the grooms sister so i hopefor at least 2 bitch
fights once the evening starts. However i wouldn't actully be going except
for old times sake. the bride and i and her sister and my brother used to be
unseperable (or is it inseperable) but mostly for convienience sake. We all
grew up ( known each other since before we hit double figures )  but we all
grew apart and now laura is fulfilling her lifetime ambition to get married-
bear in mind she is 20 which is actully quite sad. she already has the house
won't be long till the dog then the 2.4 kids ( she has already named
them-those kids are going to get the shite kicked from them in school in the
future) a few of us already have a pool of how long it will be till the
pitter patter of tiny feet hits a newry house ( and no shoes on cats does
not count)  i am going for 12 months    one of my friends is going for the
more optimistic 9.5 months so we shall see.
Funniest thing i saw today whilst watching frasier. An advert by Pele
talking
about the perils of erectile problems ( perhaps speaking from experience and
being a new-man etc etc) then the very next advert was one for Gossard
underwear-
slightly ironic and piss taking if you ask me. Was it meant or was it just a
funny mistake?
Answers on a postcard to the usual address
i apoligies to the normal parties that this mail hasn't been content laden
but there isn't really
much going on in the b+s world except for a breathtaking appearence on the
weakest link
DUM DUM DUM

plague pestilence and love to all

jonathan