Sinister: Adolescent Song Of Mindless Devotion

Francesca Andreatta thecatswillknow at xxx.it
Fri Oct 4 19:01:42 BST 2002

Hi sinister,
it's been a while since my last post, more than an
year i think... in this
period i've changed my email address and began uni
(i'm in my second year,
now)
i have nothing b&s related except that i always love
them and i've seen them
live in april.

i have a friend that is called like me and it's the
first time for me having
a friend with my same name, i still feel strange about
it.

i'm knitting my winter bag, but i'm not that good,
though i find it really
relaxing... it's a weird period for me, my head is
still on holiday and i
waste my time checking my email, but i never receive
what i want. it's a bit
pointless checking emails every two or three minutes
and really
disappointing, so i'm waiting and hoping that i will
stop.
fortunately university started this week, i have new
apt mates, we're in
five and i'm praying that they won't be sort of dr
jekyll and mr hyde
people like last year :)

i have a new mary lou lord obsession and a lucksmiths
one too. last weekend
i was in my sister's boyfriend home and oblige him to
give me some of his
cds=> great thing they're wonderful.

hm... it's since june i'm trying to write to sinister
and at the end i write
this meaningless post... i'm sorry, next will be
better i hope

love
francesca