Sinister: idleberry has left the building..

Retro^Sec retrosec at xxx.uk
Sun Oct 6 12:48:30 BST 2002

mornin' kids,

just to let you kow that idleberry got fed up of
y'all. Seh told me to tell you this. Yu hadn't been
adoring her as much as you had previously. Remember
when she'd write something, and like, a whole bunhc of
you would post, and go "is't idleberry the best?" and
sugges her for presidentship (it REALLY happened.
Seriously.).

Well, you hadn't been adoring her enough of late, so
she quit. She left you before you could leave her any
more than you already had. You fickle cruel heartless
people. She relied upon you for the maintance of her
ego, and the adoration of her character. It saved her
the hard work of loving herself, to have people to do
it for her. Although, it sort of helped. It made it
easier when other people seemed to think the same as
her.

Anyway.

Shes gone, off in a diva stylesulk. I'm sure if she
had a feather boa instead of a keyboard, she'd flick
it over her should,er turn her perfect little nose in
the air, close her eyes in quiet indigance, and turn
on the spot, and storm off. But its not easy without a
feather boa to get the look quite right., I hear she's
been shopping for one, for her next diva moment.

If you're good, she might slip back though. She might
slip back through the door, looking sheepish and hping
you won't notice, but that you'll have missed her
presence at any rate.

Meanwhile, I am here.

Thank you for your attention.

Love,
retro^sec
(secretary to idleberry, keeper of the ego)

=====