Sinister: B&S&M

ArtsyDeco at xxx.com ArtsyDeco at xxx.com
Wed Oct 16 05:39:38 BST 2002

I should begin by saying that I am sorry.  I am a big jerk who still does not know how to crochet.  Thanks a zillion billion hillion jillion (that's a lot) times to all the people who responded to my plea for information on the art of crochet.

In other news, I saw Gomez and they were fantastic.

In other other news my list of things my Irish teacher has said has finally made the top tens.  I am filled with joy.  I have also bought a pair of truly ugly pants, which add to the joy.

So the joy must be spread.  A certain person on this list would end his posts by telling me that I was an absolute star.  I thought this was a very nice sentiment and have tried to take it up a notch.  I have made a great deal of little stars out of crayola model magic.  Tomorrow I will color them yellow and then write "you're a star" on them.  Friday I shall get up to watch the sunrise, then distribute the stars around strategic points all around campus.  It is a big secret.  All those who might know that it is I who have distributed the stars will be sworn to secrecy.  It is a good plan.  Days will be brightened.

I hope that he will find one.  He has angry eyes but a sweet smile.  I don't know his name, and have dubbed him, ever appropriately, Angry Eyes Boy.  I don't know what to do.  The other day he wore an ugly jacket and was a beautiful sight to see.  I feel very small and impossible.  I wish I knew about these things...

Be exceptionally well all of you,
Kara