Sinister: Re: Glasgow

C.C.S.Crone ccscrone at xxx.nl
Tue Oct 22 00:16:22 BST 2002

Greetings to Kittenmouse.

I'm going myself to Glasgow next wednesday, and according to Lucy Alder
there's a national pop league on october 25th.
She even sent me a link:

And it leads you to:
http://www.geocities.com/the_winchester_club/
at Woodside Social Club, 329 North Woodside Road, Glasgow
Duh, perhaps not the right link.
Let's try:
Yes, yes, that's close. But a time, not a place.

Perhaps
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/nationalpopleague/cal///,,,/group/nationalp
opleague/YYY,44015/srt,1/?v=1&t=1035241265
("Kathy, I'm lost" I said, though I knew she was sleeping)
or
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/nationalpopleague/messages
(This world was made for men, not us)
One last try (Penso che la sigaretta abbia un gusto piú intenso quand'è
l'ultima)
Damn damn damn (Als Gregor Samsa eines Morgens aus unruhigen Traeume
erwachte, fand er sich  in seinem Bett zu einem ungeheuheren Ungeziefer
verwandelt)
My god, why hast thou forsaken me?

Quia Jehova sustebat me.

But relax,  if you understand the music, the meaning, you don't need to know
the language. If you don't, knowing the language won't help you.

And so I'll point my bird's beak to the air and stroll through the bleak
house of Glasgow, between endless rows of blackened housing estates, riding
city buses in search of eternity, and finding myself at every corner, but
believing that epiphany is around the next corner, allways around the next
corner.
Allways around the next corner. But the real epiphany is in the
anticipation, you know what I mean?

ccs