Sinister: habibi, habibi

anakin_sky at xxx.net anakin_sky at xxx.net
Tue Oct 22 12:09:03 BST 2002

> Meanwhile I'm all excited at some upcoming gigs here... next week Luna are
> playing here, and this pleases me because I enjoyed them at the Bowlie
> Weekender and like their cover of the mighty Serge's 'Bonnie & Clyde'. A
> few
> days after the Jimmycake (who are very good) are playing a gig supported
 hey hey hey,> by
> THE CHALETS (who are the best band in Ireland). This will kick arse, let
> me
> tell you.

luna, wow...d'you know whether they tour england as well? you keep going on
about the chalets, so what about -them- coming over to the mainland? would
love to see/hear what all the fuzz is about.

> Over in the world of the Bowlie Forum, there is a monster get together
> planned for Manchester in a few weeks. I think nearly everyone from These
> Islands is going. We're all going to stay in the same hotel and have key
> parties and riots and stuff. It will be cool, much cooler than anything
> this
> list has done in my time on it.

manchester sounds good (cos i'm here). these earthquakes though are really
freaking me out. never been in one before, back in good old germany, and now
there's been 5 or so in the last 2 days...this morning i woke up from one at
4.30am!

has anyone else been listening to the delgados peel session? it was truly
beautiful...

anne.