Sinister: I've forgotten how to post

Mark Casarotto boyincorduroy at xxx.com
Tue Oct 22 13:16:27 BST 2002

I'm breaking the 15 minute rule because I've got to
start work in 15 minutes, and I obviously need coffee
and toilet-break beforehand. You know?

It's been a long, long time since my last Sinister
confession. I can't remember what I said then, though
it was probably something to do with
http://www.joannou.net/biondino - it has, shamefully,
taken away my focus from entertaining 1300 close
friends and placed it on a marathon ego-wank over the
sticky pages of the modern interweb. I'm so sorry!
However, it seems I'm not the only one to have
neglected a certain List in recent months. Perhaps
some of our regulars could make a bit more of an
effort, hmm??

Sinister is like a bowl of cherries. Dark red,
circular with a sizeable stone in the middle, attached
to a hard stalk. And we're here to proverbially tie
that stalk into knots with our tongues.

So if, say, you're not happy with how Sinister's
going, it's up to YOU to make it so. And if you just
want to insult someone in front of 1300 people, then,
um, go and watch Exeter City. Otherwise, and this is
the ironic bit, you look like a real cunt.

Ian, Tigermilking is on hold at the moment - it needs
a bit of a refit. Feel free to give suggestions,
anyone!

I was going to post content and interesting stuff, but
I'm too pissed off. Bye y'all.

Markx