Sinister: of things to come and things to go...

s. lord rabidpenguin at xxx.com
Tue Oct 22 19:17:47 BST 2002

yesterday i went outside to go to class - it was a wonderful sort of day
where the sun doesn't shine and there are only gray clouds everywhere - it
looked like it could snow at any moment - secretly i wished it would - but
friends of mine do not think things like that are fun - so i kept it to
myself - as i waited outside for the bus to pick me up i noticed three girls
walking to the stop - i had never noticed these people before - where had
they come from - as i remembered it from the past mornings - i was then only
one getting on the bus at nine in the morn - i waited outside by my lonesome
- in the cold and rain - but who were these people - what hole did they
crawl out from - i suddenely wanted to yell at them to find there own bus -
this one is mine - it has been mine at this time since - well um - late
august - yes - and i should remain mine - but then they got closer to me and
i lost all ambition - so we waited - the four of us - i was in the back - in
my black wool coat - and i couldn't help but notice that they kept turning
around and staring - especially the one in the front - she kept turning and
looking at me - trying not to be completely obvious - but still obvious
enough - like she was staring at the tree behind me - and then she suddenly
lost interest when i looked at her - but it did not bother me - i decided
they could ride my bus - it was not a problem - yet - if they try to do it
again on wednesday i will make them speak to me - i will not be ignored on
my bus -
-
luv to you all
--s.