Sinister: overly familiar fruit

Dirty Vicar dirtyvicar at xxx.net
Tue Oct 22 23:15:23 BST 2002

two posts in one week from the Dirty Vicar... what am I like?

on 22/10/02 12:09, anakin_sky at gmx.net at anakin_sky at gmx.net wrote:

> luna, wow...d'you know whether they tour england as well?

I dunno, I only saw the poster yesterday. Maybe I misread it and it's
actually Back Alley who are playing next Wednesday in Dublin.

> you keep going on
> about the chalets, so what about -them- coming over to the mainland? would
> love to see/hear what all the fuzz is about.

Well, if you point your web browser at the Chalets' website (
http://www.thechalets.com ), you will be able to download their top tune
'Theme From Chalets'. This is everyone's favourite Chalets tune as it's the
one you can listen to at home, and it features top boy-girl singing action,
and is about loser boys and the most cackhanded attempt to get laid EVER.

The website also mentions that The Chalets are indeed playing gigs in that
London in November... on November 9th there is an afternoon gig somewhere
and then that evening they play popular club Strange Fruit. This was already
brought to your attention by the lovely Ms Grainne Lynch on about October
1st in a post with a smutty subject line:
http://www.missprint.org/sinister/mhonarc/200210/msg00004.html

I am not associated with The Chalets in any way.

> manchester sounds good (cos i'm here). these earthquakes though are really
> freaking me out. never been in one before, back in good old germany, and now
> there's been 5 or so in the last 2 days...this morning i woke up from one at
> 4.30am!

we had an earthquake here in Dublin once. it was brilliant. My mother
thought it was the washing machine acting up.

I'm looking forward to going to Manchester. I mean, that's assuming I
actually go and stuff. But I reckon they'll have cleaned up after the
earthquake and demolished all the broken buildings. So it should be nice.

bless you all.

DV