Sinister: imaginary cats, the last train home and stuff

Ellebelle elle_jane1 at xxx.uk
Sat Oct 26 19:37:31 BST 2002

So here we go. Countless messages composed whilst
parked on the M25 or standing in a queue at
Sainsbury's and finally The computer is on and I have
the time to write something whilst trying to remember
all the interesting things i wanted to say.

It's at times like this an imaginary cat comes in
useful. I'll go and feed her and maybe think of
something to post about.

So, Tigermilking, what a fantastic night. All you
London and South-east people should be ashamed of
yourselves. If Mark can ever bear to put himself
through the horror of arranging another one you need
to make sure you get there. The journey can often be
just as fun
(well it can be when you brush off British Rail (or
whoever they are) employees to launch yourself into
the last train home and land in the laps of a very
nice gay couple who are having a nice cuddle on their
way home not suspecting a girl is about to land in
their  laps and insist on making conversation about
these wonderful new people she has met through the
world that is Sinister.  Boys, if you are reading
this, you'll be glad to know i did get a taxi home
like you told me to.)

Anyway, I was just trying to say Tigermilking was
great.  Cheers, Mark.

There was so much more I wanted to say but it's lost
now.

Well, actually I think I can do the rant thing.  Now I
know Mark told me not to go on about the fact this is
my first post as it's pretty boring to read loads that
just say 'Hey everyone, first post! cool eh!' But i
think it's worth saying that it is because
1. it might encourage other non-posters to get their
act together and stop composing imaginary posts and
start mailing real ones.
and
2. it's an easy way for me to tell you a bit about
myself. don't worry, i won't do the whole utobiography
thing, i'll just tell you the important bits.

they are:
1. I have an imaginary cat called Belle.  I wanted a
real one but the responsibility thing is too scary
(they can live for 20 years you know - you add 20 to
your age and see how that makes you feel).

2. I'm a nice person.

There you go, not too horrific I hope.

So, a little bit of relevant stuff and lots of affle.
Get used to it.
And post yourself if you don't like it.

Elle.

+ Belle