Sinister: lights bursting and splurting

hannah brown pass_the_peas85 at xxx.com
Sun Oct 27 01:15:00 BST 2002

well,
i have just spent the past three hours bent over my guitar learning "fruit
tree" by nick drake in minute detail. I am most definitely getting good at
it but my hands are shaking and my belly feels like it's got a big punchy
thing inside it. It's quiet here and the only company i have is a cheeky
looking homemade pumpkin light glowing in the corner of the room.

I have to take my sock off ( i don't have a hat and i don't really like that
phrase, yeh anarchy!) to Kieran Devaney for another cracking post,
admittedly i haven't read it yet (i will when i am less dapsy)but it filled
my whole screen with text, i might copy it and use it as some avante-garde
wallpaper. Perhaps you are the reason this place has been so quiet lately,
maybe you are the word thief who creeps into peoples homes at night and
sucks the words out of innocent sinisterees,ay, wink,point,wink,point.

On the subject of words, (what a smooth link) i, like ken chu, have been
recieving messages from my beloved flatmates, one said:

"thanks for eating my cereal you bunch of cunts"
and the other was cunningly placed on an empty bottle saying:
"jody's "my gay bum hurts" juice"
Yes, i know it's offensive and horrible, but it is funny and it made jody
very angry, he he.

isn't this time of year just fantastic? I vote for autumn all year round
because you get lovely yellow sunshine and brown leaves and conkers and
gloves and-it-is-good-i-like-it.

well, i think i'm going to get back to that guitar now and i hope to see
some of you sooooooooonnnnn please.

love and new shoes hannah b

" he was creeching out loud and waving his rookers and making real
horrorshow with the slovos, only the odd blurp, blurp coming from his
keeshas, like something was orbiting within..." = how cool is that, anthony
burgess, clockwork orange