Sinister: oh god, can you ever forgive the multiple postings? [aka: I hate technology]

Allison . sullen_ozma at xxx.com
Wed Oct 30 20:36:29 GMT 2002

WE ALL AGREE THE CAMERA AFFECTED CUBISM
    i used to want to major in psychology.  i still want to major in
psychology.  my grades eventually might dictate otherwise.  only time will
tell.  maybe it isn't meant to be.  i only want to help people who need to
talk to someone other than the voices in their head.  chain of reaction.

I DON'T CARE!  I'D RATHER SINK -- THAN CALL BRAD FOR HELP!
    over the past week i found myself drifting back to my old self.  as
fiona apple would ask, 'is that is why i am a sullen girl?'  my room-mate
was gone for the weekend, however, so i had no one to talk or discuss issues
with.  i told a boy some things that i probably shouldn't have.  not what
you're probably thinking - more items pertaining to issues in my life.  i
fear i revealed too much and now i feel too vulnerable.  must build the
walls up, no more shouting towards the rooftops for me.

TAKE A SECOND FOR YOURSELF [OR NOT]
    give a homeless person some spare change.  or buy them hot cocoa.  find
some old christmas lights and string them around your room for festiveness.
make a mix CD or tape for a friend you haven't professed your love to
lately.  send postcards home to let them know you are still alive.  fall
asleep on time.  knit yourself a hat.  dye your hair.  eat chips noisily in
a quiet area.

IT'S SO SOFT
    everyone has been bringing up the list of Sinister.  I see it as a
snuggle blanket from your childhood.  You use to cling, sleep with, and love
it.  now, in your [and its] later years, you only bring it out now and then.
  take it's existence for granted, almost.

--

by the by.  i'm quasi-new.  i've been on and off the list for a few years
depending on my internet connection situation.  but mostly quiet anyhow, so

{my haiku}

allison - the girl;
aspiring to everthing
psycho-analyst.

//forgive my technology for those other half-postings.  i feel like such a
shmuck.  my first step again into the Sinister world and i trip and fall on
myself\\