Sinister: Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 17:34:49 -0000

Guðmundur Jóhannsson gummi at xxx.net
Sun Sep 1 18:33:53 BST 2002

 Hello all!

Yesterday was dramatic allright. I went to see the first proper Mum
concert that they have held in Iceland. It was held in the Icelandic
National Theater, a great big old building all oozing with history.

After a great intro Mum just kicked away with some great stuff. The
only thing that troubled me was that I could never understand what the
twins were singing. Not even when I realised they were singing in
Icelandic. ;)

If anyone would like to hear a cool new band then find stuff on the
Net with Apparat Organ Kvartett. A great band with four organ players
and one drummer. They really rock. Went to see them on friday and they
blew me away.

Hope you all had a great weekend. The news here are all warning of us
a storm coming our way! Hurray for have to lurk inside because if I am
outside I will blow all the way to Greenland! WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Ble ble

Gummi