Sinister: September spawned a Keano

paul hardman superh3 at xxx.com
Tue Sep 3 13:06:32 BST 2002

Alright kids.
Just writing a short note in support of  "The Stars of Track & Field".  Hell
of a song, not a good opener....?!*&?!£..you've gotta be kidding.
We all can't like the same thing granted.
Never used to like "Judy & her dream of Horsedick's", think that's the best
finale, Rollercoaster ride....PAP!....nice slide though.
I've almost completed my tape for the tree you'll be glad to know, just the
one B & S song on there for you all.  I know we were told to not bother but
it's a beatiful live version of "Here comes the sun" from the Rotterdam gig.
Whenever will Keano learn.
United 4 Smoggyborough 2
Just a guess.
Vines are playing 10th Oct in Amsterdam.  Anyone up for it?
Manics 5th Nov
Let me know as i'll have to pick tickets up soon, think i'll be back in
Warrington for the Manic's though.  Tis my birthday week. 7th, just like
Roger Moore.
'H'.