Sinister: 3rd songs

Kerstin Hammes kersy83 at xxx.com
Wed Sep 4 17:28:57 BST 2002

hey hey

aren't there a lot of good 3rd songs on B&S records ?
Winter Wooskie and Photo Jenny and the wonderful
making me cry Marx&Engels for example. There might be
some kind of connection...however, I'm too tired to
think hard about it.

I've moved to Trier recently (actually the town where
Marx was born), a nice city with a lovely river and
lots of old Roman culture things. If anyone of you is
near, like, in Luxembourg or wherever (people from
Esch would be practical :-) - when is your next free
festival ?) you should mail me. Actually everyone
should.

Last comments about Haldern:
1. Ian Brown was boring and no good at all. That
surprised me because I quite liked Unfinished Monkey
Business.
2. Belle and Sebastian were - I'm probably not
impartial because it was the first time I've seen
them, considering where I live it was the last -
fantastic. Very charming people, and I loved their
version of "Das Modell" by Kraftwerk. And Seymour
Stein. And of course Dirty Dream #2 because that was
my first B&S song ever and seeing it live was like a
confirmation that it really exists.
3. You were perfectly safe all of the time, H !!!

A tiring amount of words, I'll be off now.

love to all whose posts I read
Mrs H
(thank you Chris *smile*)