Sinister: one final inquiry(for now)

howard shady flynn60102 at xxx.com
Fri Sep 6 07:15:37 BST 2002

Good morning, good afternoon, good night...where ever
you are.  This is my last call out here before I take
my little trip o'er the ocean.  A week from now I will
be droppin into London for 10days of screwing off and
many other things that I will not disclose.  I'll only
be in London for a couple of days and then it's a bus
ride up north the Sheffield for a few more days of
dilly dallying and lollygaggin there.  If any of you
people are in those locations and are up for a drink
or twelve I promise I won't bite, scratch or kick.
Feel free to drop me a line off the list and maybe we
can arrange something.

Not too much else happening in the world of mr. Shady
though.  Last week was a milestone for me...another
birthday that is.   Some friends of mine gave me a
great party, full of good cheer and all that other
stuff that revolves around a possible midlife crisis.
Many beers were consumed and things smoked in funny
looking apparatuses(hmmmm).  It was a great time
indeed, even got a couple of nifty cds and other fun
stuff.  Oh and the best gift of all, some nutty guy
gave me a nice big dent in the side of my car.  What a
guy....oh well, it's just a car.  Still the nerve of
some people just gets me sometimes.  If any of you see
this man(doubt ya will) but if ya do, kick him in the
shins really hard hold him down til I get there.
Thanx:)

Well thats it from me.  I'm gonna sit back and take in
the new Doves cd and maybe have a glass of wine or
something like that.  Oh and curse the man who keeps
cutting my hair....why is it everytime I get one of
these damned haircuts I come out looking like I should
be holding a book bag and waiting for my mommy to pick
me up from school.  The key to eternal youth....a
cheap barbershop haircut.  There ya go people another
secret of the universe unravelled by me........Take
care of each other.
Mr. Shady...aka skinny hips rivers

=====
I'm gonna be an international pop sensation