Sinister: photos!!

Ian Watson ianwatsonuk at xxx.com
Fri Sep 6 16:58:04 BST 2002

hello!

Just a quick note to say that I've finally added the photos from August's
How Does It Feel? on the site. If you took any more on the night and can
email them to me, then please do. I had to DJ on my own for most of it and
didn't have much time to get out with my camera.

There are also a few more links on the site and some more rambling from me
in the weblog. Go to http://www.howdoesitfeel.co.uk

The next club night is quite soon, as we've now gone monthly. It's Sept
19th, the Thursday after the two Morrissey shows at the Albert Hall, so the
best plan to go see his Mozness and then come to the club the day after.
Three days of fine music. Guest DJ is Harvey Williams again (at least I hope
so - is that OK Harvey?), who will be spinning his usual mix of classic pop
and indie magnificence.

See you on the 19th!