Sinister: I'm nobody's little weasel

Laura Llew lleweth at xxx.com
Mon Sep 9 16:11:19 BST 2002

Two posts in less than a week. Why Sinister hasn't heard this much response
out of me since someone tried to field test the answer of "fire" to the
question of "What's orange and looks good on Laura Llew?"

I'll make this short and sweet (the antithesis of me really). With the help
of that Boy G, (who downloaded Notepad on my computer after it's mysterious
disappearance. Of course, the version which I now have is Swedish which made
my progress on it a bit slower. That and the fact that he used old school
full html to do it. Not that in and of itself is complicated or difficult. I
just had to have time for my mind to boggle that someone actually isn't too
lazy to be bothered with it. Much like how people usually can't be troubled
with reading long parenthetical comments that go on for sentences and
tangential thoughts on end.) I finally finished the website for the
Unfortunate Event -otherwise known as Southern Sinister Massive Meetup
Version 1.0. You too can view the photographic evidence of the event at:
http://www.joannou.net/petullant/UEindex.html

You just clicky clicky on the pictures to go to the next page. Naturally, no
pictures of me are on there. Or at least not of my face. I think one or two
of my fingers might have slipped in. At least, they're not making obscene
gestures like a certain Australian's digits in past sinister photos. Ahem.

I don't know about anyone else but I had fun. From Georgia Jay looking like
a bible salesman to the other Jay in a seersucker suit with a panama hat to
Heil Heydt doing Hitler impersonations to G occasionally letting out an
English "eeek!" to me retreating to a corner to read at some point (you knew
it would happen) to one of the bookshop girls remeniscing about her first
day of work at the bookstore where I terrified her by reenacting the gay
deceivers scene from the Glass Menagerie. Conversation topics ran from
absinthe to porn (those two go hand in hand, yes?) to public masturbation
(no hand comments here) to Sanford & Son originally being an English tv show
to David Lynch to something which caused Jayward to break out into a Mark E
Smith impersonation.

If I keep up with porn and masturbation this not only will no longer be
short, it won't be sweet either. So, I'm off (like any number of things in a
porn flick).

until supplies last,

Laura
'meeting all your Laura Llew needs since 1977"

PS - I caught a link from Bapps blog and stumbled upon pictures of Miss
Fruitloop who is perhaps the cutest girl IN THE WORLD. She reminds me of
Kelly MacDonald. *swoon*