Sinister: Sinister Perth Picnic lowdown:)

Kin WOO daftpunk at xxx.au
Tue Sep 10 07:45:42 BST 2002

Heya Sinisterinies
Here's a rare-as-hen's-teeth email from moi about something vaguely
Sinister/B&S related!:) what's the reason for this momentous occasion you
ask? why it's the first Perth picnic to celebrate Sinister's 5th b'day!
 Picnic held on Sat Aug 24th in picturesque
surrounds of King's Park. I brought homemade peanut butter choc squares
and fizzies, Terry : white and milk choc
cookies in letter form (to form "Belle and Sebastian" natch), and loadsa
other delish delights like sausages, beer and (memory failing here) made
cameos too:) Had to depart before soccer took place but apparently a
gentle Perth winter drizzle cut short the game anyway. Picnic soundtracked
by B&S, Lucksmiths and assorted indie bands. We had to wait a long time to
use the barbecue equipment and despite the idea to play some Moldy Peaches
("WHO'S GOT THE CRACK?" specifically) very loudly to scare away punters,
we politely waited our turn (like good little Sinisterinies).
all in all, a very nice day out and hope all who attended will agree:)
Hope to see some of y'all non-perthites at next one!

   "The trouble with the straight and the narrow
                  is it's so thin I keep sliding off to the side"
                                                        Jason Pierce