Sinister: Constipation can't make a poo of me

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Wed Sep 11 10:02:00 BST 2002

Hello sinistees,

It's been a while since I had a chance to post, this may or may not be
because of the fact that I've recently bought myself a colander, which had
inspired me to do all kinds of cooking that involve filtering out water/oil
from things - it's hard work, you know, colanding - not only the cooking,
but also the cleaning of it afterwards.  So many things can get stuck in
those little perforations, it just drains away all your energy just like it
does to my pasta.  But then, I think I still like perforations, as a whole,
haha.

My colander is quite sad - look!  it's got a blog!  LOOK!  A BLOG!

http://kenscolander.blogspot.com

-----------------------------------

So now summer is almost over in the UK, does that mean that's where it ends?
Do you think we can still be friends?  Are you still looking for love?
Well, look no further than

THE LAST BUS OUT OF TOWN

Before I got my colander, I've been going on night buses a lot after many a
drunken nights out, where I got absolutely TROLLEYED, because I'm such a
lad, and all.  And if you guys are looking for love, I have a great tip.

Take the N20 or N134 nightbuses that go to Highgate!
Almost everytime I get onto that bus, there seem to be pulling activities
going on, I saw no less than 4 sets of people going from complete strangers,
to chatting affectionately with each other, to walking each other home and
exchanging phone numbers!!  Winner, and even if you don't pull, you can stop
off at Archway, which as well as being the way to Archel's heart, also has a
KFC who serve 3 Hot Wings for 99p.  Double winner.

Failing all that if you're a girl you'll end up near my house, triple
winner!

-----------------------------------

I've discovered last week that being stupid is perfectly OK - in fact it's
so much fun!  I was at a McDonald's and in the McDonald's in the UK they
have this new thing on their breakfast menu which is called the Big
Breakfast Bun!  A BBB consists of bacon and sausage and egg and spicy sauce
inside a bun, a surefire winner for only £1.99 (I'm all about fast food
prices), or £2.99 for a meal which has a hash brown (which always reminds me
of Hannah Brown for some reason - maybe becuase they're both tasty), and a
drink of choice.

Ok, I was at the McDonald's and was waiting for my food to arrive, which is
when this lady walked in.

<lady> *pointing at the Breakfast Bun poster* Can I have a BIG BUN please?
*ken giggles
<lady> .. and a coke
<McD staff> would you like the meal for £2.99?
<lady> what's the meal?
<McD staff> it's that and the drink and a hash brown
<lady> but the poster says £1.99
<McD staff> no that's for just the bun

<lady> what?  So I don't get the fillings??!

*ken laughs so much he had to leave the scene

I really wished at that moment I worked at a McDonald's.

-----------------------------------

okay, time for more serious things

BOWLING

Anyone in London up for going bowling this sunday?  E-mail me please.

..end of serious things

People always went on about how great Ken Chu is, Rachel Fruitloop being the
biggest cultprit (before she turned her attention to Rampant Sex Rage with
Ben Apps!)  I could never see the fuss myself.  But now I can see why!

http://www.kenchu.com

I LOVE KEN CHU!

Ken