Sinister: this line is empty for a reason. i just cant remember why.

owlizthe5 at xxx.com owlizthe5 at xxx.com
Fri Sep 13 09:33:08 BST 2002

 dear list,
i know what your thinking.."great another crappie jaunt about some listee's boring ass life." if that is what your thinking,.... then your right. if that isnt, then you had better start young man/woman. for about oh... two years i havent posted . i think that the last thing i posted was a poem i wrote under my sister's email account, gelflingag at juno.com, and not a single reply. hmm. i wonder why. could it be that it was so wonderfully great that every one was in awe of my magnificant talent? probably not. i figured id strech my legs out a bit and do some chitty chatin since ive been sitting in the dark nether regions of the list.

god has forsaken me to this horrible corner of the world where television gladly fluants the word "Bush" around and no one realizes how rediculous it sounds.

i am also working on a stand up routine with my two friends. we plan to make complete asses out of ourselves by dancing and singing to a CD of music that we have specially prepared for this act. i plan on leaving the country afterwards to save my family from complete embarrassment god bless america. god bless that shit hard.

my friend just left for rehab...for the third time. maybe it will finally have some effect on him. you know, since he has a kid and all. i think it would be nice if he could stay off the sauce for more then two days.

me and my friend paul(one of two that i will be making an ass of myself with) made a bet tonight. we shall not shave for one full year. this way we look manly instead of geeky. its a futile attempt to attract the opposite sex. that would be...female...no......wait....ladies..hot ones too. so if you ladies are interested in one fiiiiiine rugged man-beast, just give ol' joe an email *wink* and ill be sure to send a picture right quick.

i will close with a line from a song i wrote:
"My Pa ate poo. My pa ate poo. He ate that poo and he pooed in his poo."
Thank you
>From your lonely friend who will never leave unless you ask him,
joe.