Sinister: how does it feel....to be andy warhol??

Ian Watson ianwatsonuk at xxx.com
Sun Sep 15 20:33:30 BST 2002

Hello!

I've added another interview to the How Does It Feel site, this time one I
did at the start of the year with John Cale about Andy Warhol and Velvet
Underground. It's at http://www.howdoesitfeel.co.uk

Also just wanted to remind you that this Thursday is the fourth How Does It
Feel To Be Loved? clubnight. It's at the Buffalo Bars, underneath Famous
Cock Tavern, outside Highbury & Islington tube, London, 9pm-2am, £3 in.
Guest DJ is Harvey Williams again, he of Field Mice and Trembling Blue Stars
fame

The playlist is:

The Smiths * The Supremes * The Go-Betweens * Dusty Springfield * Belle &
Sebastian * Tammi Terrell * Aztec Camera * The Ronettes * Orange Juice *
Beach Boys * The Temptations * Velvet Underground * Felt * The Shangri-Las *
Primal Scream * Otis Redding * The Field Mice * The Stone Roses * Dexys
Midnight Runners * The Four Tops * Dolly Parton * The Orchids

We're starting a small guest list competition, so if you want to win a place
on the list just email back saying "yes please, let me in for free". Ten
places to be won. First come, first served. Just email by return to this
mail.

That's it. See you Thursday (or on Tuesday at the Albert Hall!)