Sinister: Wandering around everywhere

ArtsyDeco at xxx.com ArtsyDeco at xxx.com
Sun Sep 15 22:55:52 BST 2002

Hello,

It's been awhile, I know.  There are probably lots of new people here who don't know I am.  Those who do probably remember me as being one half of the romantic Peter and Kara charade.  That's ended.  Almost two months ago now.

I've had to admit to myself that I miss sinister, though I can never look at it the same way again.

Anyway, I'll give you a quick overview.  I've cut off nearly all my hair.  I've been obsessed with the Pixies.  I've adopted two plants, a mimosa named Margaret Yang and a Capsicum Annuum named Mordechai.  I saw a shrink over the summer and I'm much better now.  I bought a new bra yesterday and I like it very much.  I'm shaking very badly from the caffeine in the cola I keep drinking and I'm having a very good time here.

So now I have a few requests, if you don't mind.

I believe there are those who crochet on this list, is there anyway one of you could show me how?  I bought a book, but the diagrams aren't very good and I can't get beyond the double chain stich.

Would anyone be willing to send me a pack of sweet aftons in return for, oh something that's not available over there or some origami or something?

I really have missed you.  So tell me, how are you doing?

Kara