Sinister: athlete's foot.

Ruth Allan ruthmaverick at xxx.com
Tue Sep 17 19:13:43 BST 2002

hey sinister.

why is no one posting today? is it the weather? this office is so grey/
Moira my left-hand-lady asked for the overheads to be turned out cos they
make her anxious. I personally like anxious but she is a big cheese and I am
not, so I am living in a darn den as bendy cone desk lights remind me of a
horrible dream I had as a kid where the light took on a life of its own.

It seems Manchester is starting to grown again somehow. Various people are
arriving and leaving and the town is about to swell with students. I
remmeber the first time I noticed it, when I'd stopped migrating forward and
back with the terms and seasons and noticed the gaps inbetween. they're not
bad or better they're just different.

things change in subtle ways I hope. last week I was without a job in sweden
looking for spiders on a balcony and only sitting down after a proper check,
such classic holiday behaviour, and this week dammit I'm sleeping with the
bastards in my bedroom, come and get me I say. Nibble my ears in my sleep
see if I care.  My house is lovely except for the spiders. Is it cruel to
keep one under a blender for three days until your house mate comes home? My
fear is that the spider mate will come home first but I think I'm just being
paranoid.

Some people love autumn. thank you for making me see the nicer sides to it.
I like it a bit but can't ever get excited about putting my shoes back on.
April to october feet should be exposed. ladies in this fashion avoid
athletes foot. James Yorkson is fantastic. but really sad, and a secret
sinister who is reading this likes him a lot too which makes me happy.

ruthxx