Sinister: another boy and his dog

angela _ unloveable_ at xxx.com
Wed Sep 18 18:05:08 BST 2002

hey kids,
i don't know why it is,
but something about cute boys and their dogs make for some great inspiration
for fabulous music.
witch brings me to the subject of this post:
ever wonder about what ever happened to steve from blues clues?
well i did because i still haven't decided weather i like the new boy on the
show "joe" and i knew i defiantly love steve. i wish there were more guys
like him , he has a certain twee-ness about him.
any way i found out he's is putting together an album (for grown ups, but my
kid likes it too, but then again she likes all good music) witch is due out
this january and not surprisingly it is really good.
http://www.steveswebpage.com/
so i just thought i would pass this info on to those of us who haven't grown
up yet.
you can hear 3 of his songs on mp3 format.

well its time for so long, but we'll sing one more song,
thanks for doing your part,
you sure are smart!

Angela