Sinister: nyc, j.c., wfmu, ballboy

Andrea Kittenmouse kittenmouse at xxx.com
Fri Sep 20 04:15:55 BST 2002

hello,
i'm visiting nyc. trying to decide whether i want to move here or not (and
go to f.i.t. for further career-minded education). i'm at a hostel and
someone behind me is talking about having sex with someone she broke up with
last summer and her diarrhea. it's a little distracting, so i'm sorry if
this seems short and nonsensical, and not very full of pertinent facts.
argh, can't concentrate.
i saw a great radio station that i might try to get a show on if i move
here, wfmu in jersey city. their studios are soooo nice.
so i haven't done my show for a week, won't be back til the 30th of
september, whichever monday is closest to that. and i think ballboy of
scotland is going to be on my show that day, so maybe if you like them you
should check it out in realaudio if you aren't in portland, oregon. maybe
i'll ask them the current glasgow gossip. hehe.
your friend,
andrea
kittenmouse radio
(mondays 9.00-10.00 pm PST)