Sinister: Hey now it's the sun, and it makes me smiiiile, all around...

Declan Haskins decsnspace at xxx.com
Fri Sep 20 05:27:22 BST 2002

bah dah dum bah dum, bah dah dum bah dum...

Sorry that this email doesn't have anything to do with
what's going on in my life or any of that kind of
stuff... because frankly, I don't have much that's all
that interesting to write about at the moment aside
from a little bit of ocasional drama here and
there(well, that and the fact that I mostly keep that
kinda stuff to myself anyways, so sorry about that).

Ok, back to my point, the main reason I'm writing is
just to leave everyone out there with those wonderful
lyrics printed above in my subject heading from a band
I just heard for the first time the other day...
I know many of you are familar with them, because it
was here too that some of you mentioned them in your
posts (thanks!). The band I'm refering to is a +25
member group from dallas, texas who dress up in full
white robes, gospel revival garb and sing beautiful,
powerful, and touching pop music (not to mention super
uplifting and happy stuff), that sounds like a
combination of the beatles, the flaming lips, b&s,
spiritualized, and the langley school's music project
all mixed up together...

So to those of you out there that haven't heard of
this band or don't recognize the lyrics... I would
have to implore you to not let another day pass by
without at the least checking out a couple of there
mp3's... who know's it might be a life changing
experience (if you can't tell I think it's having that
affect on me)

Maybe someday they'll share the same stage as B&S...
now that would be an amazing show not to be missed!!!

Oh, the band's name is 'the polyphonic spree'
and I hope this isn't list abuse... 'cause I still
think B&S are "the bomb"

bah dah dum bah dum, bah dah dum bah dum...

-Declan :)