Sinister: "You have turned me into this..."

Nathan Reader billrogers_1 at xxx.com
Sat Sep 21 11:13:59 BST 2002

Hello all you fine figures,

There have been alot of posts pretty much concerning
nothing of great importance lately, so I'll add to
them.
******************
I just discovered today that a best friend of mine
used to live next door to Mel Gibson...the REAL Mel. I
don't know why I didn't find this out until today, I
mean it's pretty big-exciting-hunkey-dorey news.
Anyway, apparantly he worked really hard to get into
acting, it didn't just fall into his lap like you hear
about. His wife payed for him to go to NIDA (an acting
college) and he went to audition ofter audition after
crappy audition until he finally worked his way up the
acting ladder. And now he's rich and famous with about
9 kids or something.

It makes me wonder what I'll do with my life-
definately not acting though. I've always wanted to do
medicine, but now I think I could just settle for
being a nurse or a paramedic. It will be cheaper and
shorter study wise. I think I've had enough of
studying for the moment. I'm in year 12 (final year)
of school, and there is only two months of school
left. I have come to the conclusion that although I
was once good at maths, I now officially suck. I do
think it is possible that I am the worst mathematician
on this list. I probably shouldn't have chosen to do
it in my final year...

I don't dwell on what I don't enjoy though, there are
many other good things in life to think about- such as
music. Tommorrow night I am seeing a band perform. The
band is a far out Australian band called 'Machine Gun
Fellatio.' I have seen them twice before, and LOVED it
both times. Here's a small list of the types of things
you can expect at a 'Machine Gun Fellatio' concert:

- a little Winnie The Pooh strapped on Chit Chat's
peenie. A shaved penie at that. Thats all he wears.

- a topless girls with tassles on her nipples
roller-skating around the stage.

- funny lyrics.

- free condoms. Each with a little strawberry
flavoured sachet of lubrication (it tastes like
absolute crap. I didn't try it THAT way(not that
there's anything wrong with that(but i'm not)), I just
ate it straight from the sachet. for fun.

- a solo with a hair clipper buzzer thingy.

- band members to crowd surf, and deliberately piss
off the security guards.

- other cool stuff.

As you can see, they are a super-dooper performance.
But whats better is that I get to go to their shows
for free! I have a connection, so whenever they play
in sleepy ol' Adelaide, I get on the guest list. That
means I can get there late, and then walk past the
hundreds of people in the line and walk right in.
Smashing hey?

Well, if your still with me, I'll let you go. I'm sure
there are many other 'slice of life' posts waiting in
your inbox. I'm going to wait for Mum to bring home
Indian food...Mmmmm.

bye bye.

Nathan RR-W

******
I couldn't think of a title for this post, so I'll
just put Radiohead lyrics, because I'm listening to
'The Bends'.
Song: Bulletproof
Lyric: As displayed after 'Subject: Sinister........'
at the top of this e-mail.