Sinister: um important scotland question and some more about last night

adevens at xxx.edu adevens at xxx.edu
Mon Sep 23 05:18:18 BST 2002

hey,

so i'm alot better, thanks to everyone who's written or said something. i went over to
some
friends of mine's house and we talked for a long time and then they went with me to the
concert that i was supposed to go to with the girl and she was there but i just pretended
didn't care and was friendly to her but spent my time with my friends. interestingly
enough
the person who was weirdest to me was the girl who had invited me to the party, very
strange indeed

anyway we are done, she is back with her ex and i am leaving and i don't really care
much anymore, as morrissey said i'm not happy and i'm not sad

but that all brings me to the point of this, hopefully nicer email, which is that i am
coming
to scotland, which many of you already know, and i am coming a week from tuesday +
the day it takes to get there, which means i will be in edinburgh on wednesday october
2nd

so.... i am going to glasgow eventually but i have to be in edinburgh for a few days (1 to

3) doing orientation and stuff and i was hoping that someone on this list could let me
sleep on there couch or what have you cause hostels are expensive and scary and i'm
nice and not scary, if someone could i can pay for whatever and promise to be out in
really 3 days at the most

also, i'm coming to glasgow for a few months and i am certainly going to get a place to
live but if anyone can let me sleep on a couch there for a few days while i get a place
that
would also be great, i promise to be out of your way as quickly as humanly possible

thanks all, and even if you don't have a place i can stay i would love to meet you and i
promise to try my best not to be shy

arik

p.s. sorry for two off-topic posts in two days, honey you can kill me in person when i get
edinburgh
:-)