Sinister: You bawl like the baby in Eraserhead

jason.cochrane at xxx.com jason.cochrane at xxx.com
Tue Sep 24 18:58:17 BST 2002

Hullo sinisters

it's been a while.... a very long while...

So how is everyone?... I'd like to say that I've been keeping tabs but
really I have no idea.

School has started again... and yet again I am couped up in a cubicle
watching life pass me by through my window. They always told me "drop out
and you'll never go back" and they were probably right. It's too hard to
walk away from the  bling bling if you know what I mean. Could I go back to
buying records every other week from buying them every day? Could I sell my
car and television set for a new life of futons and pita's.... i'd like to
think so... but we all know that it won't happen.

Things are good these days.. if not a bit confusing. An ex girl has pushed
the next girl from my mind... but sadly she won't consider me further. Which
is killing me... It's like she's purposely messing with my mind... which
wouldn't be all that surprising considering all that I've done to her in the
past... distant past but who knows how long these grudges last. She's
constantly telling me that she would marry me... or that she loves me... etc
etc. But if I try to initiate something towards getting together... I'm shut
down... she doesn't call me for a week.. Oh well, like the man says..
"you're still a young man baby".

Anyone feeling old Tower of Power these days?  hehehe

I DJ'd a very cool party last weekend in London(Ontario... keepin it real
b), I was all over the map and nobody seemed to care, they danced to
anything, I did ridiculous jumps in genre and mood, I was so drunk I put on
anything that came into my mind. i love house parties... i played the Dead
Kennedy's Too Drunk to fuck and followed it with Band on the Run... a couple
ironic hipsters thought it was a well executed joke and told me so.... but
they understood it all much better when I attempted to string a sentence
together.  I even played Legal Man(how's that for content) to the applause
of one shy girl in the corner.... I made sure I got her number... I wonder
if she gave me the right one.... considering the state I was in.

So any listee's in Toronto these days? I've never actually met anyone from
Sinister before... but I had a close call once. Anyway... I'm all over the
place.. so if you go to a university somewhere in southern Ontario, you can
be sure that at some point I will be there... unless it's queens... I dont'
have any friends there and what's in Kingston anyway?  So a drop me a
line... we can go catch some dinner or something.

Well I guess I better get back to work,

have a nice day,

Jason