Sinister: paRadise iS foR the bLesseD noT foR tHe sEx-oBsesSed...

velocity farewell velocity_girl_is at xxx.uk
Wed Sep 25 14:02:35 BST 2002

Hello the sinister,

How are you all? it's been a while... a long while...
I wonder what's been happening to all my friends, the
ones i've not been in touch lately... so many things
have happened, so many things have changed... From
London and with a ticket for Glasgow - where i was
supposed to move in with Ruvi and Paul and later on,
StayC - i ended up with a ticket for thessaloniki,
greece, on the same day i was supposed to be on the
plane to glasgow; instead of flying north we were
flying south... We looked at each other, Ruvi and I,
smiled and held hands.... it'd be alright, we'd be
fine... we came back here, pennyless, dissapointed,
but optimistic nevertheless... we had each other and
my job at the university was still waiting for me due
to some schemes of mine...
What we hadn't taken in mind was the tricks life plays
sometimes, all these turns... we're coping though...
I came back to work here and Ruvi's going to teach
english and go to the uni here...
spooky-the-dog is very happy in our new house
overlooking the river and she's going to have puppies
since we found the right husband for her...
I still ride on my scooter everyday to come to work,
listening to music and observing people as i ride by
them...
Belle and Sebastian played in Athens... we didn't make
it as we couldn't really afford it and i wasn't well
enough to go all the way to athens... unfortunately,
as from what i've heard it was a bloody amazing gig! I
don't know... my most fave gig is still the one in RAH
even tho some people might not agree... mmm
I was thinking today as i was riding here that there
are some great houses in Volos... an old house with
ochre painted walls and dark green windows...
beautiful...
I was thinking of Idles' post... I liked it... it was
honest and touching, especially if you're a girl since
every girl i know has been through an ordeal like that
at least once in her life...
I was thinking of Sally Moore...
              HaPPy BiRthDay SaLLy!!!
Belated, i know, but happy many returns nevertheless!!
I was thinking of Elena and how we've drifted away
through distance and some stupid misunderstandings...
I love Elena...
I was thinking of the PF and that i'm missing his
posts... where are you the PineFox? I've been missing
you...
I was thinking of daddyMoore and his posts...
I was thinking of StayC and that she's finally made it
to Glasgae... I hope you're all settled my StayC and
you'll visit us so we can RaP together again my
hommie, ghetto bitch, man!!
I was thinking of IF, my most fave film and how this
magazine - how is it called, i forgot - this music
magazine anyway, had an article about it and about the
whole trilogy: If, Oh Lucky Man, and Hospital
Brittania!
Who'd have expected that! You know how you feel once
one of your most favourite things, that you thought
only you and some other few knew and loved, gets all
this attention and publicity... you feel robbed...
I saw that bloke at the street the other day and
thought it was Robert B.! where are you Rob?
I was thinking of Carey and that "when your life is
kits you're a PUNKA"... my Carey's hits, though, don't
miss... but she's still a PUNKA!!P-U-N-K-A-
And I'm thinking that I owe Paulie an email so i'd
better bugger off and go write to him... sorry my
Paulie-Canelloni!
Ok... I'd better go now... HoNeY!! I bloody MISS
YOU!!!
I'll call soon...
take care the lot of you... and remember,
                     Autumn is the best season of
All...
 Vel xxx

"the new creation will rise from the ruins of the old
world",                          IsidoR Isou

"WaR is the last possible cReative act",
                                 Mick Travis, "IF"