Sinister: a hello to all :)

zoe charaktinou bellezc at xxx.com
Thu Sep 26 12:38:43 BST 2002

hello all!!! I think it's time for me to write again after aaaalll this
time.

Anyway, I finally read THAT Sinister questionnaire...thank you Miss Llew!!!

OK...history repeating and once again I'm in another city and I had just
discovered an EXCELLENT night for all you Brummies -and not!- out there..
Anyway for all of you who live in the UK. I know this is horrible but please
it's worth it!
Every Thursday at The Chameleon Bar in Ludgate Hill (I think), St. Paul's
Square (for sure), THIS IS NORMAL, 9pm-1am.
GO GO GO!!!!The people who organise this are excellent and unfortunately not
many people know of it and it's such a shame because they might not be able
to continue for long. I had the best time in a bar in the UK ince I came
here 3 years ago..for further detals go to www.thisisnormal.co.uk and read
their playlist-which OF COURSE- includes B&S and YES!!! they did play B&S
when I went there because THEY ALWAYS DO SO!!!!! They are the first EVER
people in the UK since I came who actually played B&S. And OH YES!!! I
danced to it...so there!

AAAAAAAAAAANYAWY!!! LEEDS HERE I COME...
I have finished the first degree, yes I am a BAHONS now and I am moving on
to do an MA this year in Leeds University. I live in a little old flat
behind the Leeds Uni Business School-for those who know- and I pay £400
^&*(*%$*(!@ for just 2 rooms-bedroom/kitchen...sniffles...

so...i am all alone here-i probably shouldn't say that but...- and I was
wandering if there are any Sinister people here in Leeds- which is Tropical
in its own way...

Not being poetic or anything, these were my news...
Lots of love and sinister kisses...

" Passivity in life, in politics, is problematic: it means acquiescing to a
status quo that damages people along class,gender, racial, sexual and other
lines."
R. Dyer