Sinister: the bells of st catherine

terry underwear terryunderwear at xxx.com
Fri Sep 27 08:06:43 BST 2002

hello,

mums are interesting creatures aren't they?  i just got back from visiting my mum and dad (they live about 3 hours south of perth).  i stayed for almost a week and got a cup of tea in bed every morning.  my mum and i always have good chats and she enjoys having me around to pack the dishwasher and get wood for the fire, and to talk to i guess.  she said she liked that band i always played and asked where they came from.  i said scotland, and their name is actually Belle and Sebastian, not The Bells of St Catherine.  She laughed.  We're lucky to have Mums.

cats are interesting creatures arent't they?  i just got back from visiting my cat (Puss Puss lives about 3 hours south of perth).  i stayed for almost a week and Puss Puss slept on my bed every morning.  my cat and i always have fun together and he enjoys me patting him and following me when i get wood for the fire.  I had a Leonard Cohen best of, TBWTAS and Deserters Songs in a random shuffley type thing, and every time a B&S song came on Puss Puss pricked his ears and appeared to listen intently.  He cleaned himself to Mercury Rev and Leonard Cohen.  People say cats are lazy, but i think that they must be very motivated to clean themselves so often.  If i were a cat i would just let myself go and hang out with the feral types.  but Puss Puss is a bit of a looker and he intends to keep it that way.  We're lucky to have cats.

little brothers are interesting creatures aren't they?  i just got back from visiting my little brother (Craig lives about 3 hours south of perth).  i stayed for almost a week and Craig and I had a game of indoor soccer every evening.  My little brother and i always have fun together and he enjoys beating me up, playing drums while i play guitar, playing guitar while i play drums, and roughing me up when i beat him at indoor soccer.  he makes me proud cause he is good kid and he doesn't care what other peole think.  he is even starting to write songs and i said they were okay.  We're lucky to have little brothers.

belle and sebastian are interesting creatures aren't they?  i just got back from visiting my mum and dad and cat and little brother and i saw my older brother too (they live about 3 hours south of perth).  i stayed for almost a week and listened to B&S every morning.  They write such damn fine music and they appear to be genuinely nice people too.  Stuart Murdoch is my favourite and I hope he wins the weakest link.  We're lucky to have Belle and Sebastian.

terry