Sinister: spanish girls with eyes like chocolate

Dean Gillon misguidedtrousers at xxx.uk
Fri Sep 27 12:40:43 BST 2002

Hello sinister.

Just to fit in with the pack, here I go.  I haven't
written for ages and I've done loads of stuff. (tm)
Ah, I feel conformed - sigh.

well crikey, it's all been happening hasn't it.  One
thing I'm not happy about is Gaby Roslin on BBC
Breakfast.  You don't need incessantly chirpy people
when you've just woken up, do you?  No, I like my
morning news to a be a sombre affair, preferably read
by a stern-faced old man in a black suit and a
conservative tie.  Hearing about tragedy and stuff
first thing sets you up for the day I think (or is
this just me?)  You don't feel so bad trotting off to
work if you've just heard about some nasty story from
some nasty bit of a nasty city.  Hmmm, I better be
quiet I think....

Who invented mozzarella?  it's rubbish.

I have to say I agree with Jim entirely on his message
earlier today (yesterday?)and I will be trying to go
down to Laaarrnden on Saturday.  I'll probably send
you a message or give you a bell me old mucker.  Not
to bang on too long about this, but the word 'oil' has
hardly been mentioned in the press/tv at all.  The
only time I remember it being said was when they had a
go at Russia for not wanting a war to 'protect their
oil interests in the region.'  I dunno, our media
makes me want to puke sometimes.  However, I can't
remember anyone saying it in Kuwait or Afghanistan
either though so I shouldn't really be surprised.  Did
you hear about Cheney's company building that massive
oil pipe from the last really big untapped oil reserve
(um, near the Caspian sea I think) to the America's
client states in the region. Twat.

AAAAANYWAY.  my life in 30 words or less.  I moved
house and didn't have any furniture.  I got a new job
that I started last Monday.  I've cut down the booze &
crap food.  I'm pisces (still).

Top update eh?  Anybody on the list live in
Lincolnshire?

It's been a bit quiet on the B&S front lately eh?  I
must admit I haven't played storytelling in, oooh,
about two months.  Pretty surefire sign that it was a
bit of a non-event musically.  Apart from Big John
Shaft of course  :')

Oh well, if anyone fancies some gin, chess, cheese,
mud wrestling, rocky horror or discussing the role of
the earwig in popular fiction in the years 1932 - 38
please get in touch.

Loads of love to all

Dean XX