Sinister: Mel and Sue Lesbians

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Fri Sep 27 15:37:27 BST 2002

A lot of quotes.

Robin Stout said
>>... I'd go and buy a copy of The Fall's Greatest Hits For Brass<<

And my ears perked - metaphorically, since i was reading, i guess my eyes
may have perked, i'm not sure couldn't see, but anyway - but then my ears
unperked in disappointment when I realised that Robin didn't actually write
"The Fall's Greatest Hits for Bras".  For a moment I thought technology of
personal audio has climbed to a new peak, or two even.  Walkman Bras - what
can we call it?  Titsman?  Walkwoman?

Mind you it can be confusing if you're a 36DD, is that just the cup size or
do you have surround sound?  If you have a tune with a good beat playing you
can really "bust a move".  You can be the girl next door who's famous for
loud speaker breasts. etc.

Helen Theaker said:

>Indeed. What I would give to have a time machine - I'd go back to 1934 and
>play young Adolf 'Dirty Dream #3'. Perhaps if we all listen to more B&S
>records now, then fewer of us will turn out to be ruthless dictators.

Saddam could probably do with a bit of that.
<<

...Which reminds me.. Do you know where Saddam Hussain keeps all his CDs?

In A RACK!

haha A RACK, geddit?  Haha.  THEN...

Marc Bots said:

>Saddam could probably do with a bit of that.
and what about george w?
<<

Which reminds me.. if George W were a farm sheep, then he'd be a

SHEPHERD'S BUSH!

Haha SHEPHERD'S BUSH, geddit? Haha, I hilariorise myself sometimes.  Mmm I
am the weakest link goodbye.

Ken x