Sinister: carry me away from here...

bus stoppers foranotherdream at xxx.com
Sun Sep 29 02:58:46 BST 2002

...please?
<a voice from the grey sky above>: alright.

last night, i saw "spirited away".
and so now, i can recommend it.
please.
go see it!!

i am a new anime watcher, and i have only seen this movie and
the neon genesis stuff.  that boy that i think (thought) i
like(d), and i went out last night.  i cried the whole damn
movie...such the girlie girl sometimes.

the little girl in the beginning in the movie (i can't remember
her name) reminded me of my a bit when i was little.  i won't
spoil it, but it brings back a bit of that stomach sinking
feeling when you feel lost.  or maybe just that little kid
feeling when what is familiar is all of a sudden gone and you
simply feel scared.

i was a bit of an over-dramatic fraidy-cat back in the day, yo.

plus it's funny.
and super cute.

also, to make amends and beg for forgiveness for my previous
post.  (rachel fruitloop has recently helped me to find that i
can write haikus! :)  so here is my 'amends'.

i used to be scared...
all the time, everyday.
but now i'm happy!

i want to also talk about something else that makes me feel like
a human again.

FinallY! bought the flaming lips,
yoshimi battles the pink robots.
i heart it so much.
and i can't stop listening to it.

this is basically the first i have heard of the flaming
lips...<audience gasps>...but a co-worker informed me of some
exciting new news for me.  which means it's probably old hat for
you guys.  i guess, if i remember correctly, that they have like
4 albums that were created to be played simultaneously...?

how beautiful is that?

more good and loverly things to say...
can you believe it?

i was once told that it is hard to find the just a modern rock
song ep thingie.  but at work, my friend erika found it and
ordered some up for us.  i introduced her to b&s right before
storytelling came out.  i loaned her tigermilk and told her if
she didn't absolutely love it, there was something wrong with
her.  a little tyranical?  yes.  a little truthful?  yes.  am i
a snob now?

how sometimes i find myself becoming one of those music-snobs.
fuck.  i hate that.  and i love it.  feeling so passionately
about a subject that i have made so personal gives my opinions
such pride and motivation.  but like i am entitled to my
opinion, so is everyone else that has bad taste...

i guess i have temporarily returned from selfish-pity-party-land
and have once again remembered what it is like to feel like a
person.

love and japanese-ish tear stained cheeks,
sara

=====
all the people'd stare as if we were both quite insane

someday my name and his are going to be the same