Sinister: how does it feel photos added!!

Ian Watson ianwatsonuk at xxx.com
Mon Sep 30 17:56:26 BST 2002

Hello!

Well, what do you want first? The good news or the bad news?

The good news? Oh, OK.

I've posted the photos up from the last How Does It Feel on the site -
http://www.howdoesitfeel.co.uk - another fine night captured in glorious
black and white! I've also updated the weblog, with a few rambling words
about the evening and a plea for you to fill in the gaps. It you were there,
I have a question: what happened? I can't remember.

Hang on, I remember something now: I played "Into Your Arms" as the
supposedly last song, and then when Stacey said I could play one more, spun
"You Don't Have To Say You Love Me". At which point Stacey, who runs the
Buff Bars and is quite easily the nicest club promoter in the history of
club promoters, said "I've just worked your club out. You play really
depressing music!" She's right. That's what I like about it.

What's that? The bad news? Oh yeah, that's right.

I'm afraid to say there isn't going to be a How Does It Feel in October. I'm
going to be in Iceland (well, I should be, it's not quite confirmed), so I
can't do it. If there's anyone in Iceland who'd like me to DJ there instead,
I'd be more than happy to oblige. Normal service resumes in November and
then in December for the Christmas party (break out your Phil Spector
Christmas albums now!!) If you can't live without dancing to the indie pop,
may I recommend Tigermilking. It should be on this Saturday and I've heard
it's excellent. Go along!

That's it! See you in November.

ps - any chance of some Great Lost Singles for the page? My Jesse Garon
effort is looking mighty glum there on its own.