Sinister: You have now been given a voice on the Nathan list.

Nathan Reader billrogers_1 at xxx.com
Thu Apr 3 06:23:29 BST 2003

Hello all,

I have a request for you all that will actually be fun
fulfilling!...well, maybe.

To the best of my knowledge I basically own most of
the CD's that I know are good, so...if you know of a
CD or a few CD's that are really good and you think I
might like them, can you e-mail me and tell me.

Bands that I like (and already own their CD's, so
don't recommend them) include:
Belle and Sebastian (well duh)
Sigur Ros
Radiohead
Beck
Polyphonic Spree
The white stripes
The strokes...etc.

That kind of stuff.
Any help in these desperate times will not go
unrewarded, you will have an inner glow for helping
me.

Thankyou and Toodles.

Nathan.