Sinister: hmm

Christine Irene competitionsmile at xxx.com
Thu Apr 3 15:41:30 BST 2003

so i seem to have twisted several peoples knickers
lately.  i think this is due to my lack of ability to
articulate well.  to clear the air...

1) i am not pro war
2) i am not a republican
3) i am not a dubya fan
4) i am, and have been for years, an active member of
amnesty international
5) i am a member of the green party
6) i did not vote for bush
7) i did not vote for gore
8) i did vote for nader
9) yes, i think GWB is a scumbag....but i also think
that Gore is a scumbag...and Clinton...and 99%
ofpoliticians worldwide
10) please stop sending me hate mail and telling me
that i know nothing.  there have been many times where
i have disagreed with opinions of people on sinister.
i have never sent such an email.  we are on this list
to share our views, whether they be popular or not,
and not to attack one another.  if that were the case,
i would bash every single person who likes the white
stripes...i think they're shit, personally, but who
the fuck cares?  it's just a mailing list.
11) i have no firm stance on the war, really.  my gut
reaction is to say i am totally against it, yet i can
respect and understand where people who are for it are
coming from.  if that makes me "suck" then so be it.

that's all.

~stine